Monday, January 18, 2016

Loving my neighbor By C M Steele


Beauty and the Beast.........

Lilly (belle) moves in with her father, evil stepmother and two half siblings, while she finds a place of her own after graduating college. Little does she know her father has some nefarious plans.

Trent is the billionaire living in a mansion high on the hill. Town residents don't see him often. He is leary of people and stays away. But, when he sees Lily n town dressed in all white he is taken by her instantly. He wants to take her and hide her away in his hilltop mansion and never let her go.

Lily:
His controlling, protective tendencies are endearing. It brings about emotions that have been missing since my mother died. Besides, I like the feel of being in his strong, thick arms. He carries me through his mini castle. 

Trent:
Because  being alone was miles better then being rejected, left, or abandoned. 

As she sits on the bed in one of the hospital gowns, she looks so small and sad. I know then and there that I would give my last breath to keep her safe and loved. 



Author:  Facebook *  Website * Amazon

Blogger:   G+ *  Facebook *  Wordpress * Gmail



No comments:

Post a Comment