Sunday, January 17, 2016

Arsen By Mia Asher


So, I have to say all the hype over this book is a little to much. I liked the book, but I didn't have a "meltdown" as I was told I would. The characters are very compelling and I di fall in love with both men, for different reasons. The twist that got me the most was the epilogue.... I personally would have been fine without it. Reading it did twist me in 1\2 with raw emotion, bringing on the meltdown I was told would come. I have a big book hangover with this one. I'm arguing with myself over whom and why I'd choose and damn it's hard. I do want both!!!

Ben "I'm sure if a few things in life...that no matter what you do, death will always catch up to you. You've got to work hard to pay for life, party harder to enjoy life, and love hardest to love life, and now you."

Cathy "But the thing I remember the most is the way Ben never let go of my hand, almost as if he owns it or like it belongs there."

Arsen "I can't close my eyes because when I do all I see is you. When I breath, all I smell is you. And I would much rather have the real deal next to me then a dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment