Saturday, March 19, 2016

RoomHate by Penelope Ward





Amelia and Justin have been friends since they were 10 years old. Growing up together has solidified their relationship. Heart break, betrayal, 9 years apart and Justin's current girlfriend couldn't break that connection; or can it?







I think back on the friends I had growing up, the connection that formed between us is hard to break. The times we walked to and from school, exploring in the time we weren't expected home. The new experiences of your first boy/girl party, social changed at school or with your outer group of friends. Even though you have parted ways you still think back fondly at those times. What would have happened, the question popping up once and awhile.




Amelia:
"I will probably spend the rest of my life wondering what would have happened if I hadn't run away, if I'd just put my fear aside and told you everything I was feeling."



Justin:
"We both came from broken homes, but from the moment I met you, my world seemed a little less broken."

Justin:
"This last song goes out to all the people who've ever had a certain kind of friend who drives you crazy-the kind that gets under your skin and stays there even when they're not physically present."

Justin:
"No one's ever compared to you Amelia."

Justin:
The way it was meant to Bea. 




Author: Facebook * Amazon * Good Reads 

Blogger: WordPress * Facebook * Instagram * G+ * Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment