Sunday, May 1, 2016

Review of Cupcake By M. Andrews







From the time I was able to hold a ball, I have lived and breathed football. It controlled every aspect of my life. The game consumed me, that was until I met a sweet, feisty blonde, pastry chef named Pippa Montgomery. The moment I laid eyes on her, she turned my world upside down. Now all I want is to live and breathe her. 

Grayson Bennett looks like the all-American boy next door, but beneath his sweet, charming personality beats the heart of a dirty talking sex god, who with a single touch of his hand brought me to my knees. My career has always come first, my show, my cookbooks all took precedence over my relationships, that was before I met Grayson. Now all I want is him. 

They say some love stories are complicated, but our story gets a little sticky. 

Warning: This is an over the top HEA with lots of ridiculous smutty fun. 






Here is a review by Socially:   GoodReads Review 

Grayson is adorable, sexy, dirty talking, all-american football hero. Pippa is sweet, confident pastry chef. The spark between them is instant, and a one night stand isn't enough.... 
Can Grayson over come his need for no fuss during the football season? Will Pippa's crazy schedule with her own cooking show, blog, baking demonstrations get in the way? Lots of dirty talking, frosting licking! 




Stalk M. Andrews

Facebook * GoodReads * Amazon * Twitter











Bloggers: ​Facebook​ / ​G+​ / ​Word Press​ / ​Instagram​ / ​Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment