Friday, May 27, 2016

Review: Fortune

Fortune Fortune by Tia Giacalone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was given a free copy for an honest review
Thomas Fortune is a sexy rock god, along with his band mate of High Road Divide. Cassandra is an artist/waitress, and curvy red head.
Tommy bumps into Cass by chance at her restaurant, when he is trying to be an "normal" guy. It didn't turn out so well and Cass helps him discreetly escape. Tommy is of course into by cass, she is "normal" sarcastic and truthful. A far cry from the women he's been with before. (word to the wise ladies.. to get the rock star be super sassy)
Tommy invites Cass on tour and....................

I finished this book in quickly it was hard to put down, Page after page it kept getting better!
Non-Spoiler quotes:
"I'm no angel," he said. "But I'll take you touching me however I can get."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment