Sunday, May 22, 2016

Review: The Spiral Down

The Spiral Down The Spiral Down by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, I thought I was blown away by the 1st book The Fall up, but Ms. Martinez has out done herself with this book, I am not an avid reader of M/M Romance, but Damn.. the chemistry between Henry and Evan is HOT!!!
2 broken souls find each other and wow it's amazing.
Henry is quirky and fun, but his upbringing has left him guarded with is heart, and afraid to let people in fearing they will abandon him.
Evan is solid and strong, believing that you love a persons soul regardless if they are a man or a woman. But, giving his hear to one man in particular has left him scared and jaded. Can these two navigate in the clouds or crash and burn to the ground?

Non-Spoiler Quotes:
I'd hear that God wasn't exactly stoked about homosexuality, but come on. What kind of masochist sends a gay man his soul mate with boobs and a vagina?

Including the inevitable spiral down when they realized what they had done.

I also cashed in, like a hundred bucks in pennies in the fountain out front and used the wishes form my birthday candles for the next twenty years in order to make this happen tonight.

I laughed, I cried, Seriously awesome stuff her Ms. Martinez

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment