Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Dragon Series By Lani Lynn Vale

Series: The Dragon Series
Author: Lani Lynn Vale
Genre: Paranormal Romance Cover Design By: Cover Me Darling
Title: I Like Big Dragons and I Cannot Lie
Series: The Dragon Series #1
Release Date: August 17, 2016
Keifer Vassago, The Prince of Dragons, has enough on his plate without adding a brunette with a bad attitude to the mix
Fate has a way of screwing all his plans, though, whether he wants them screwed or not. One second he’s fetching his brother from yet another situation that could possibly compromise the Vassago name, and the next that brunette is grabbing his assets.
Blythe isn’t after anyone’s assets, though. She’s a good girl. All she wants is to graduate from nursing school, get a job, and move out of her hell hole apartment. What she does not have time to deal with is a sexy bearded man that accuses her of grabbing his junk.
She tries to forget about the encounter, but fate’s a cruel bitch.
One second she’s a normal college student barely living paycheck to paycheck, and the next she’s setting her panties on fire with powers from an ancient immortal dragon. 
To add insult to injury, she’s hearing voices, and none of them are figments of her imagination. Blythe’s life is turned upside down, and Keifer forces her to adapt even though she doesn’t want to. She likes her life just the way it is.
Not to mention she wants nothing to do with that arrogant asshole. She doesn’t care that he rides a dragon. She also could care less about his stupid beard, and his sexy eyes.
Yeah, who was she kidding? She wasn’t convincing anybody.
Title: Dragons Need Love, Too
Series: The Dragon Series #2
Release Date: TBD
Nikolai Vassago has a plan.
His day starts out fairly normal. Get up, kick some ass, fondle his beard, take some names.
One second he’s participating in a normal every day mission, and the next he’s saving the one woman that fate has promised him for the rest of his life from the grips of a criminal mastermind.
Nikolai can’t say he’s altogether displeased with what he’s given, though. Not with that gorgeous brunette that would soon be warming his bed.
The same can’t be said for Brooklyn.
Living in a commune most of her life meant she wasn’t exposed to all of life’s craziness. The moment she turned eighteen, she was off and running, experiencing all of what life had to give.
That means she sometimes jumps in feet first, not thinking about consequences until the deed is already done.
Nikolai rescues her from a fate worse than hell, throwing her on the back of his dragon and flying off into the night.
He’s a go-with-the-flow kind of man. Brooklyn, however, is not.
Having been caged for the first eighteen years of her life, she wants nothing more than to be free to do what she pleases, consequences be damned.
Nikolai, however, has different ideas, and he’s not above using his masculine will to prove to her that she’s exactly where she needs to be.
Title: Oh, My Dragon
Series: The Dragon Series #3
Release Date: TBD
I Like Big Dragons and I Cannot Lie (The Dragon Series #1)
I walked out of the restaurant where I worked and hurried quickly to my apartment, thanking God that I was so close. I didn’t think my legs could take much more.
My knees were killing me after being on my feet for the past eight hours straight. Not a single break in the whole time I was on shift.
Thanks, Macy, for not showing up for your shift and making me work both yours and my sections. It was fucking awesome, I thought sourly.
I entered the building, forgoing the mail seeing as, if I stopped, I wasn’t sure my legs would hold me up anymore.
I took the one flight of stairs up to my apartment, and had nearly reached my door when a large man came barreling out of the apartment next to mine.
He was a huge man.
Big, with beautiful brown hair, a strong jaw, and gorgeous brown eyes. Eyes that actually leaned more towards gold rather than brown.
His eyes flicked up to me and away, just as fast, instead focusing on the man he was dragging out of the apartment with him, kicking and screaming.
A nearly naked man.
I flattened myself against the wall, but the shoulders of the large man in his impeccable business suit still brushed my collarbone in the narrow hallway.
His bare hand brushed the exposed skin of my legs where my shorts ranged on the too-short side of short.
An electric jolt surged through me, making my back straighten, and my eyes to fasten onto his as he passed.
His eyes were just as wide, and looking at me like I’d just grabbed his testicles in a one handed grip… which I most certainly did not.
Not that it wasn’t tempting, but I didn’t think I could work up the energy to have sex with the handsome man, even if my body did yearn for his.
I started walking away on wobbly legs just as he passed me, ignoring the man he was dragging completely.
I’d seen the two before, of course.
The apartment he’d come out of was Macy’s. And the man he was dragging was Farrow, her boyfriend. He’d probably been the reason that Macy hadn’t come into work today, the big bastard.
The other man I didn’t know the name of appeared to be related to Macy’s boyfriend. Same hair, same features.
Although, now I knew his touch set my vagina on fire, and I needed to avoid him at all costs.
Something I could easily do since it was more than obvious he’d never stoop down to my level. Slumming didn’t even look like it was a word in that man’s vocabulary.
As I got my door open, though, I looked over my shoulder to see the man’s eyes on mine.
He was staring at me intently.
I didn’t touch your balls, why are you staring at me like I did something inappropriate? I wondered.
His smile widened, almost as if he’d heard my thoughts.
My eyes narrowed on him, and he began to laugh as he started to pull his brother down the flight of stairs by his hair.
Farrow straightened up and went willingly, walking, because he didn’t want to be drug down them, I’d guessed.
The man didn’t look like the type to take no as an answer.
I’m a married mother of three. My kids are all under 5, so I can assure you that they are a handful. I’ve been with my paramedic husband now for ten years, and we’ve produced three offspring that are nothing like us. I live in the greatest state in the world, Texas.
HOSTED BY:

























Socially Awkward Book Nerd:
Facebook / G+ / Blog Spot  / Word Press / Instagram / Amazon Reviewer / Good Reads NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment