Saturday, May 7, 2016

Review of Assured by Kaylee Ryan (Soul Serenade #2)








Assured is book 2 in the Soul Serenade Series. 
I am in love with the sexy, rock stars of Soul Serenade. 
I thought Logan and Kacen's story was amazing.. but Ms. Ryan has out done herself. Cole and Stacey are sooo sweet. 
Cole is a sexy man bun wearing lead guitarist of Soul Serenade. A confessed Man-Whore, why not when groupies in every city make it easy. He's just enjoying the life style the band affords him. 
Stacey is Logan's BFF, and she meets Cole in the 1st Soul Serenade book Emphatic and you can see the connection between them forming. Out of a job Logan and Kacen decide to hire her to help with the upcoming tour. 
Cole is happy that he gets to spend more time with Stacey but shocked by the feelings she is stirring up.  Has he found the one? Will she able to live rock and roll life style? The tours, paparazzi, tour bus, hotels, cramp spaces? 

I can't wait for book 3 and 4 Tristan and Gavin need a book and I would like Logan's brother Jace to get a story!!!! 





Favorite Quotes: 

Yeah you and me? We're going to happen. 
It's not a matter of 'if,' sweets.. It's 'when.' 'cocky,' she breathes. 'Assured,' I fire back. 

I won't ever, he replies reverently. I run my fingers through his hair. You've lost me, I tell him. He lowers himself so there is not one part of him that's not touching me. I won't break you. He's responding to what I said earlier. Don't break me.. His voice doesn't waiver, his statement bold and confident. Assured. 

Every fucking second that I spend with you beats the one before it. I look forward to those seconds, every damn one of them. I miss you when you're not in my arms. I long to kiss you, to touch you, and to show you how much you mean to me. 

I'll be there to catch you when you fall apart under my touch. I'll be there to catch you when life knocks you down. I'll be there every damn morning when you wake up, and I'll hold you in my arms each night. You're my lover and my best friend. 



Stalk Kaylee: 

Website * Amazon Home Page * Good Reads * Twitter * Facebook







Blogger: ​Facebook​ / ​G+​ / ​Word Press​ / ​Instagram​ / ​Gmail



No comments:

Post a Comment