Friday, April 22, 2016

Upcoming Release... The Debt By Tyler King


THE DEBT. Written in the male POV and filled with passion and angst, LOTS OF ANGST. I am positive this book will leave you wanting more!!




PREORDER: 
The Debt by Tyler King









The Debt
Genre: Contemporary Romance/NA


Synopsis:
Hadley saved my life . . . and I ruined hers
Hadley's my best friend. We share a house, our friends, a life. She knows all my secrets . . . except one. My desperate need for her is inked on my body, it's the best I can do. But Hadley needs to hear the words . . .
Growing up as foster kids, Hadley made me feel whole-sane. And what did I do? I destroyed our chance to be together. I ran out on Hadley when I should have stayed, and something broke between us. Now I'll do anything to fix it.
I'll never leave her again. I won't ever let her feel afraid again. But the more I try to protect her from my pain, the more I just make things worse. I'm terrified that if I tell her everything, she'll never forgive me. I'm even more terrified that it may be too late to make her mine. I have to try to give her what she needs . . . it's a debt I'm determined to repay.
Than



Socialbutefly








Bloggers: ​Facebook​ / ​G+​ / ​Word Press​ / ​Instagram​ / ​Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment