Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Arc Review of How to Tame Beasts and Other Wild Things By A. Wilding Wells


I was given an ARC Copy of this book for an Honest Review.......




Balthazar is a beastly kilt wearing Brit...
Matilda is Betty Crocker, Martha Stewart, Lucille Ball rolled into one....
Add 2 wildly busy, toddlers a hand full of animals, trained mini donkey throw in the kitchen sink and you have How to Tame Beasts and Other Wild Things...



This book has it all....  I mean all! A life time of happenings, one after the other.....
I think maybe the author could have made a novella out of each moment.. publishing an embellish tale each week.... sting us along instead of the heaping helping of frosting on a donuts cake......
The sexy scenes could have been steamier, the connection between Balthazar and Matilda are soo explosive I was kind of left wanting more from their intimate moments......



If you break me, I do not stop working. If you touch me, I may be snared. If you lose me, Nothing will matter. 
Answer: Your Heart 




I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all. To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. What am I? 
- The Future 

I while I may not deserve you, its not going to stop me form being audacious enough to take you and selfish enough to keep you. - Balthazar 


Author Links 

Website:

Genre:




Bloggers: ​Facebook​ / ​G+​ / ​Word Press​ / ​Instagram​ / ​Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment