Sunday, June 19, 2016

Review: Tell Me a Story - The Story Series: EPISODE ONE

Tell Me a Story - The Story Series: EPISODE ONE Tell Me a Story - The Story Series: EPISODE ONE by Tamara Lush
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was given a free copy for an honest review, Emma owns a book store and is a writer in Orlando Florida. home of Mickey Mouse and million tourist. She grew up poor and wants to never be that way again, and strives to be independent. Caleb is a mult-millionaire builder who has projects all over the globe.But He falls for Emma at a brothel reading, kind of like a book club-poetry slam. (I'd like to find one around me or start one, it sounds like a cool concept) She reads him her Erotic writings and things take off from there. Sweet, Sexy Romance.... Can't wait to read Episode 2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment