Monday, June 6, 2016

Review: Shameless

Shameless Shameless by Gina L. Maxwell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given a free copy for an honest review....

Holy Shit, I need a handyman special from Romeo....
Jane is one lucky Bitch!!!

Thor has come back from Asgard to star in Shameless.

3 college buddies decide to start a stripping business to help pay for college, 5 years later Chance Aka Romeo.. Aka Thor is still enjoying stripping and the "Bonus Dances" he gets for eager clients. Jane's bestie Addison decides Jane needs some fun and someone to "Fix her pipes", Enter our Handy Man Special.. Chance.
Freak flags fly high, along with lots of tan, tone hunky men, spankings, innuendo's and puns and gyrating hips and strategically placed pelvis'......

Non-Spoiler Excerpts:
"You taught me to be shameless and made me feel like I wasn't broken for wanting what I wanted."
"Except, people who build walls never actually feel anything, They experience things in half-truths, as mere shadows of what they're meant to be."
"Chance, thy name is dichotomy."

Love this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment